Training with Dao Brows
Two Techniques: Powder Ombré & Microshading Pricing: 2 Day Small Group Course $2100 ($500 deposit at time of booking) Upcoming Dates:
10/24-10/25 Chicago, IL
11/7-11/8 Denver, CO ___________ Starter kit includes:
- Shading Machine & Needles
- Microblading Pen & Blades
- Color Theory
- Differentiating Skin-types
- Brow Measurement Techniques
- Color Correction
- Your kit will have enough tools for 10 clients
- The course will include a live model that Dao will be working on from start to finish (3 hours) while explaining each step for students. Students are encouraged to take up close photos & videos of the live procedure.
- Without a great makeup sketch, you cannot have a great tattoo. That is why this course aims to to guide students on how to map out symmetrical brows regardless of the amount of a hair a client may or may not have. - Students will be taught proper sanitation, how to prevent the spread of diseases, and correct disposal of tools (i.e. blades, needles, and other hazardous materials). - Students will be practicing on synthetic skin with Dao’s close supervision — teaching students how to correctly hold their tools while effectively implanting pigment into the skin without causing trauma or scarring.
- Furthermore, Dao will share all her tips on how she started a business without any experience, building a social media presence, and how to manage day-to-day challenges that come with this line of work.
- You will receive a certification of completion for Microblading + Shading and Powder Ombré. (Please check your specific state law and regulations on what you’ll need for proper licensure if applicable). - The beauty industry has so much to offer and room to grow. I believe that with the right guidance, diligence, confidence, and teamwork — anyone can be successful in this business! Love, Dao Pham